Level-V is an online video agency based in Amsterdam Noord. We produce high-quality online video. We combine strong concepting with professional execution to create videos with compelling stories. We make sure that every video engages viewers from its opening seconds until the end. With a track record of over 14 years, we bring experience to the table. Starting with the marketing and communication goals of our clients we add value by translating these goals into strong online video concepts.
Videographer / Video editor (m/f/x)
ABOUT THIS ROLE
In this role, you will be responsible for capturing visually stunning footage, creating compelling storytelling through editing, and bringing our creative vision to life.
- Collaborate with team members and clients to develop and execute video concepts for various brand projects.
- Utilize professional camera equipment to capture high-quality footage, ensuring precise attention to lighting, framing, and composition.
- Edit and assemble footage, ensuring seamless transitions, pacing, and a cohesive narrative.
- Considering feedback and transforming it into a stunning final product to elevate our videos to a higher level
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring deadlines are met and maintaining a high level of quality.
This is who you are
- A relevant education
- Proven experience with videography and lighting
- Excellent proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud package.
- Creative mindset with the ability to generate innovative ideas and bring them to life.
- Flexible availability (we are not a 9-5 company).
- Strong ability to work independently as well as a team player.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and can maintain an overview of various projects.
- Communicates clearly and takes responsibility to always deliver the best possible results.
- Fluent in both written and spoken Dutch and/or English.
This is what you get
- A competitive salary
- Working in a young, close-knit, and enthusiastic team
- Working on the most beautiful productions
- Opportunities for career growth.